WNE Awards 2021
The World Nuclear Exhibition is the largest professional fair dedicated to the nuclear sector in the world. Happening from the 30th of November to the 2nd December, it will stage international nuclear experts sharing insights during keynotes and networking opportunities with many companies present.
What’s better than some numbers to show you that the World Nuclear Exhibition (WNE) is without a doubt the most major event of the civil nuclear industry?
For their last edition in 2018, under one roof, you found:
- 680 exhibitors;
- 62 countries represented;
- 4,500 business meetings organised and
- 21,407 participants.
Now in 2021, WNE returns and we, at inTechBrew, are very excited about the prospect. As you know, we are all about innovation in the nuclear sector and the WNE aligns perfectly with our interest with an exhibition packed with opportunities to meet people, discover innovative approaches and share knowledge. The sheer size of the event will mean that every aspect of our industry will be represented.
Talking about the importance for innovation at the WNE, on the first day (30/11) will take place the awards ceremony. With different categories showcasing the best companies that are having an innovative impact in the nuclear sector. Four categories are represented:
- Nuclear safety innovation with 20 applications;
- Operational excellence innovation with 22 applications;
- Products & Services innovation with 77 innovations;
- Skills & Knowledge Management innovation with 19 applications.
In total, the WNE awards total 138 projects submitted by 80 companies also exhibiting at the World Nuclear Exhibition, representing all the major nuclear countries: France, Russia, Great Britain, Germany, United States of America, etc. We can’t wait to see which companies will win!
All the applications will go through a prestigious jury, composed of:
- Patrick Landais, from CEA for the Products & Services category;
- Veronica Garea, from Fundación INVAP for the Safety category;
- Daniella Lulache, from OCDE-NEA for the Operation excellence category;
- And Mary Alice Hayward for the Skills & Knowledge management category.
If, like ourself, you’re interested in top innovations, expertise and technological advances of the civil nuclear sector, the place to be at the end of November / early December 2021 will be the exhibition floor in Hall 7 of the Paris Nord Villepinte exhibition centre! Will you be there?